Textured powder coatings provide grip and non-slip
safety features. OEM tested, Interpon GripTex powder coating is an excellent alternative to wet paint and non-slip tape as it is durable, long lasting and cost effective.
Easy to apply, Interpon’s GripTex range of tactile powder coatings offer
heavy duty benefits. Interpon GripTex is applied using a 2-coat system: basecoat and top coat. It is easy to use and offers all the application benefits of powder coating.
Interpon GripTex is ideal in many industries where nonslip safety features are required on walking and working
• Heavy Duty Truck
• Fire Equipment
• Metal Decking and Walkways
• Personal Recreation
Key Features & Benefits
• Provides a grip-like, slip-resistant surface, reducing the risk of slipping and falling
• Significantly lower material costs compared to a liquid paint system
• Meets AS4586-2013, P5 and D1 slip resistance ratings
• Ease of application
• Provides operational efficiencies for 2-step extrusion process
• Reduces manufacturing costs in many applications
• Provides a dramatic visual aesthetic
• Provides the performance benefits of powder coating
• Factory finish
Full Service Facility
Our factories have been purpose built to deliver the best powdercoating finishes in Perth. Not only are we able to prepare, powdercoat and pick up and delivery your job, in many cases we can manufacture your sheetmetal part for you through our sister company PT METALWERX PTY LTD.
If you require sheetmetal fabrication services done to the highest quality at a competitive price, speak to our team today!